Wednesday, September 16, 2015

Outsider Thought.

In the chapter where Johnny & Ponyboy had fled from home, a thought I had along the process of reading it was that out of all the people Dally was the one out of all the ' gang ' to actually somewhat find to help the two boys in some way. Dally seemed like the type guy to not care about anything or anyone, but when it came to the ' gang ' it was as if he had a soft spot. Just like any other human though, someone or something has to mean a great amount to you which can cause you to put anything aside and focus on them or it.  This chapter really left me speechless at moments due to the amount of the things that were going on In a such a short period of time. This chapter was the type where I wanted to go back and make sure I got every bit of detail so I can make sure what happened really happened since I was actually surprised of what had happened. This chapter really got me into the book, making me want to go on and find out what was going on, that shows I actually began to find interest and that the author did good work being able to grab the readers attention. 

No comments:

Post a Comment